Bah, Humbug! Check out this list of what people hate the most about the holidays courtesy of a poll by Harris Interactive:
1) Crowds . . . including traffic, crowds in parking lots, and people in stores.
2) How early stores start putting out holiday decorations and displays.
3) A focus on gifts and not the spirit of the holidays.
4) People cutting in line.
5) Travel prices being so incredibly high.
6) Too much holiday music everywhere.
7) Pressure to give gifts to more people than you really want to.
8) People leaving their Christmas decorations up until February or March.
9) People who double dip at holiday parties. (???)
10) Stores that don't give out gift boxes.
11) Family members or friends who don't bring anything when you're hosting a party.